Dan and Lesa West
have been in the
CPR/AED, First Aid Training and AED Sales & Service
business since 1989.
- Built one of the largest training centers as an entrepreneur for American Heart Association (AHA) and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) in the Southwest — training over 40,000 people a year in CPR and First Aid.
- Sold Training Center in Phoenix and moved to Prescott in 2011
- Faculty for American Heart Association (AHA)
- AHA – Leadership Development Committee and Western Education Committee 2019
- Master Trainers for American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) and Medic First Aid.
- Speaker at the ASHI National Meetings – San Antonio and Phoenix
- Served as Central Chair for BLS for American Heart Association (AHA).
- Helped to write the Legislation for regulation for AEDs in the State of Arizona.
- Active in Local Organizations in the Community – CASA, YMCA, YCCA and others
- Member and Ambassador/ Secretary of the Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce.